Creating Latina Influence
The California Hispanic Chambers of Commerce celebrates its 40th Anniversary in Los Angeles, California. Each year, the CHCC Annual Statewide Convention attracts over 3,000 entrepreneurs, small business advocates, corporate representatives, community leaders and government officials. Join us as we unite as one voice, to empower the present and transform the future. California’s Voice, your voice.
Attendees will participate in:
- Industry Workshops and Panels
- Hispanic Shark Tank and LatinaTalks
- Procurement Opportunities for Small Business
- Forums on International Trade, Millennials, Latinas, and Cannabis
- Awards Ceremonies, Networking Sessions, and so much more
Past speakers and business honorees have included former California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger, branding pioneer and actress Daisy Fuentes, Flamin’ Hot Cheetos creator Richard Montanez, actor and Latino community activist Edward J. Olmos, and media dynamo Nely Galán.
To RSVP click here.
NLBWA-LA is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization headquartered at:645 West 9th St., Unit 110-272, Los Angeles, California, 90015.
Developed & Managed by CONEXION.