Our 5th Annual Health & Wellness will be held on Saturday, February 16, 2019, at USC's Galen Center, from 8:30AM to 2PM.
This year's headline topic is Mental Health!
Classes, panels & discussions will focus on the following topics:
- Mental Health, What Does That Look Like?
- Physical Health Annual Check-ups
- Exercise and The Benefits
- Work-Life Balance: How Do We Make Work?
- Yoga & Meditation and All Its Benefits
- Nutrition: Eating to Feel Better
- Best Apps for Health & Wellness
This year's event offers Exhibit Tables:
$250 for Members / $450 for Non-Members
We seek sponsors, vendors, event ambassadors and volunteers.
* Parking, Bfast and Lunch included
8:30m-9:30AM Networking/ Vendor Exhibits
9:00M BMI & Health Screenings, and Heart Health Information
9:15AM- 9:30AM Welcome Remarks
President, Event Chairs, and Emcee
9:30AM-10:15AM The Importance of Exercise for our Mental Wellbeing
- Sylvia Paz, FitWithSyl
- Jeanette Ortega, Creator of Bootoga
- Cynthia Flores, NASM, Personal trainer
10:15AM-10:25AM Yoga Session: Featuring Jeanette Ortega
10:30AM-11:15AM MINDFULNESS - A Necessity for Daily Living
Moderator: Remy Meraz, MeTymeNetwork
- Jessica Godines, LCSW
- Beatriz Garcia, LCSW
- Barbara Guerra, Entrepreneur, TinderLotus
- Sirena Pellardo, PhD, Holistic Health Coach
11:15AM-11:25AM Meditation: Sirena Pellardo, PhD,
11:25AM-12:10PM Nutrition & Self Care-The Keys to Living a Healthy Life
Moderator: Diana Zschaschel, DDS
- Dr. Diana Londoño, MD, Urology Surgeon, City of Hope
- Amanda Velazquez, MD, Diplomate of American Board of Obesity Medicine Internal Medicine Board Certified, Kaiser Permanente
- Cynthia Ruiz, Leadership and Executive Coach
12:10PM – 12:25PM Visualization Exercise with Deborah Deras, The Power of SYNERGY
12:25PM- 1:20PM Lunch / Vendor Exhibits (Raffle)
1:20PM- 1:45PM Connecting all the Pieces to Achieve Life Balance with Anabel Castrezana, LMFT, Kaiser Permanente
1:45-2:00 Closing Remarks / Wrap Up
2:30 PM END OF EVENT
Check out our recap video of previous years so you'll know what to expect: